Looking to reduce infection risks and theatre time during Orthopaedic Surgery?
Join us on our live webinar with the Pentland Medical team and Professor Noam Gavriely – inventor of the Hemaclear tourniquet – where we aim to provide an overview of the sterile tourniquets and discuss why Hemaclear is a necessity in every Orthopaedic Department. From infants to adults, Hemaclear offers clinical, timesaving and even cost-saving advantages.
Reusable Pneumatic Tourniquets and related machinery are a potential cross-infection risk in operating theatres during orthopaedic surgery. There are many studies that support this assertion. Covid-19 has clearly highlighted the need for surgical alternatives and Hemaclear provides the ideal solution; reducing capital equipment expense and eliminating reusable items that are an infection risk. The unrivalled exsanguination performance also provides a superb patient-friendly clear surgical field.
- Sterile, single-use device with superior exsanguination of the limb
- Less preparation and setup time and reduced cross-infection risks
- Reduce unnecessary equipment and cleaning required between patients
- Narrow tourniquet gives larger sterile field
- Supplied in a range of colour-coded sizes to suit any type of upper or lower limb Orthopaedic Surgery, from paediatrics to large adults