Vapor-Clean Filters for MH Cases
Anaesthetic machine preparation for MH-susceptible patients and MH crisis management.
Prevent a Malignant Hyperthermia Crisis
Newer anaesthetic gas machines contain plastic and elastomeric components that absorb volatile anaesthetics and then release residual vapour during subsequent anaesthetic procedures. The anaesthetic gas machine requires high flows and a lengthy time period to remove most of the vapour before the machine can be used for a patient that cannot tolerate breathing trace amounts of volatile anaesthetic vapour. Furthermore, the Vapor-Clean filters are MRI safe (the same instructions for use are applicable for regular theatre use and MRI use).
The Vapor-Clean filters absorb the trace amounts of anaesthetic vapour (isoflurane, sevoflurane and desflurane) so that anaesthetic vapours do not reach the patient. Placement of the Vapor-Clean filter canisters on the anaesthetic machine allows the machine to be immediately vapour-free (less than 5 parts per million of vapour).
View our video demonstrations for further information – links below:
- Compatible with All Anaesthesia Machines
- Ready in Under 90 Seconds
- Two-Year Minimum Shelf Life
- Suitable for use with MRI
- Negligible Additional Breathing Circuit Resistance
- No Need to Remove CO2 Absorbent
- Compatible with Both Standard Two-Limb and Coaxial Breathing Circuits