SecurBiop and FormalEasy – Safe Biopsy Containers
SecurBiop® and FORMALeasy® – the first complete range in the global market providing safe methods of managing biopsy specimens, both in laboratories and operating theatres.
SecurBiop® and FORMALeasy® are based on a patented “closed system” technology, that prevents any kind of contact – direct or indirect (vapours) – with the formalin used to fix histology specimens. All this, combined with an exclusive design that plays an important role in terms of safety, allows SecurBiop® and FORMALeasy® to be numbered among the safest products in the world. What’s more, they are extremely easy to use. We also provide total solutions to equip laboratories and operating theatres with the best products for the collection, transportation and storage of biopsy specimens. The work carried out within these areas is extremely important and delicate, that’s why a safe and totally risk-free environment is essential. This represents a benefit for health professionals, while helping them provide their patients with a top-quality service at the same time.
The FORMALeasy® tube was specifically designed for small biopsy specimens collected with biopsy tongs. It is pre-filled with 10% neutral buffered formalin.
- The cap is made of a special polymer that allows the biopsy tongs to pass through it to release the sample inside the tube. Once this operation is completed, simply extract the instrument from the tube.
- Thanks to its properties, the cap prevents the liquid from leaking out.
The 60ml container with 10% neutral buffered formalin and sealed with a resistant membrane.
- It is easy to use. Simply open the container and remove the safety ring. Insert the specimen into the empty cup: there will be no direct or indirect (vapours) contact with formaldehyde.
- Once the specimen is in the cup, insert the perforator and close the container: the membrane will automatically break, allowing the liquid to be released into the cup. The specimen can be fixed now.
- The O-ring guarantees a hermetic sealing, preventing both the liquid and its vapours from coming out of the container.
The 10+10 ml SecurBiop® was created to help users detach the specimen from the instrument. Its cap is prefilled with 8% formaldehyde and sealed with a resistant membrane. The cup is prefilled with 10 ml of saline solution. The result of mixing the two liquids will be 10% neutral buffered formalin.
The 900 ml, 1200 ml, 2000 ml SecurBiop® container is designed for big and multiple biopsies. It has a patented technology that prevents healthcare professionals from coming into contact with formalin and its harmful vapours, since the liquid is released into the cup only when the device is completely closed.
- Highest level of safety for operators
- Innovative ‘Closed System’ patented design
- Easy to Use
- Complete range from 5ml to 2000ml
- Additional accessories available: cassette holders and specimen racks
|FE05||FormalEasy 5ml||Tray of 100 units|
|S10||SecurBiop 10ml||Tray of 20 units|
|S1010 FISIO||SecurBiop 10 + 10ml||Tray of 10 units|
|S20||SecurBiop 20ml||Tray of 20 units|
|S60||SecurBiop 60ml||Tray of 10 units|
|S900||SecurBiop 900ml||Tray of 4 units|
|S1200||SecurBiop 1200ml||Tray of 4 units|
|S2000||SecurBiop 2000ml||Tray of 4 units|