Medspira Mcompass – Anorectal Manometry System
Portable, simple to use Anorectal Manometry device that makes testing easy, fast and flexible.
Developed at the world renowned Mayo Clinic, Mcompass from Medspira is the first ever portable, simple to use Anorectal Manometry device that makes testing easy, fast and flexible. Mcompass will integrate into the workflow of any practice and make testing a reality for a broad range of physicians.
A Streamlined, Three-Component System
Mcompass features an innovative, single use catheter with four radially arranged air charged balloons that adjust precisely to individual patient anatomy for enhanced measurement accuracy, assessing the symmetry of the anal canal as well as resting, squeeze and RAIR measurements. A wireless three-button portable manometer supports simple catheter operation. The device’s tablet PC workstation features easy-to-use software with built-in simple prompts to guide the inexperienced user through the examination process and has both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Colorectal Surgeons can offer anorectal manometry testing more easily than before to optimise treatment planning.
- Gastroenterologists can also add a critical tool to their practice and treat patients more efficiently and effectively.
- Primary Care Physicians can discuss incontinence problems, offer precise diagnosis to enhance treatment or refer patients appropriately.
- Convenient, Precise Exams in as Little as 15 Minutes
- Portable, Wireless System Weighing Only 3 lbs
- Simple Set Up, with Built-In Software Guidance and Ready for Use in Seconds
- Intuitive, Friendly Interface for all Users
- Advanced Technology Delivering Ultra-Precise Results with Data Presented Real-Time on a Tablet PC Workstation.