Nasal Alar SpO2 Sensor References
- Pentland Medical. Nasal Alar SpO2 Sensor. Product information. http://www.pentlandmedical.co.uk/index.php/products/pulse-oximetry-sensor/ Accessed June 18, 2015
- Davis DP, Aguilar S, Sonnleitner C, Cohen M, Jennings M. Latency and loss of pulse oximetry signal with the use of digital probes during pre-hospital rapid-sequence intubation. Prehosp Emerg Care 2011;15(1):18-22.
- Morey TE, Rice MJ, Vasilopoulos T, Dennis DM, Melker RJ. Feasibility and accuracy of nasal alar pulse oximetry. Br J Anaesth 2014;112(6):1109-14. http://bja.oxfordjournals.org/content/112/6/1109.long Accessed June 18, 2015
- Melker, RJ, et al. Usability/Acceptance Study Final Report Xhale Assurance Nasal Alar Sensor. Feb. 2015. Unpublished data. On file, Xhale Assurance.
- Lee M, Eisenkraft JB, Forehead pulse oximeter-associated pressure injury. A Case Rep. 2014 Jan 15;2(2):13-5. doi: 10.1097/ACC.0b013e3182a66b29. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25611043 Accessed June 18, 2015
- Pfuntner A, Wier LM, Steiner C. Costs for Hospital Stays in the United States, 2010. HCUP Statistical Brief #146. January 2013. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/sb146.pdf. Accessed June 18, 2015